|Aspects||Wooden windows||AluminumWindows||PVC windows||Fiberglass windows|
|Thermal conductivity||Low||High||Low||Very low|
|Expansion coefficient||Very low||Medium||Very high||Very low|
|Possibility of repainting||Yes||Conditioned||No||Yes|
|Quality of being washable||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Resistance against fire||Low||Good||Low||Very good|
|Resistance against corrosion and wearing away||Low||Good||Medium||Very good|
|Making pollution and poisoning while burning||Medium||Medium||Very high||Medium|
1. Very low Weight.
2. No need to metal reinforcement due to the high rate of durability and resistance.
3. Very excellent Sound insulation.
4. Long life and high resistance.
5. Resistant against Corrosion.
6. Resistant against fire.
7. Resistant against Suns ultraviolet rays.
8. Resistant against pressure resulted from earthquake.
9. Very excellent heat insulator.
10. No sound while wind blowing and storm.
11. High coefficient of safety against burglary.
12. Producible in different beautiful.
13. Easy opening and closing because of very low expansion
Introduction of Fiberglass Doors & Windows
Fiberglass doors and windows are made of polyester resin and fibers of glass.
The resin is used as the basic material and the fibers as the material resistant to tension forces.
In fiberglass profiles different Kinds of mineral filling materials which create numerous properties in the profile are used.
One of the ways of reducing energy Consumption is using Composite doors and Windows with double glazing.